Dylan T. Thayer
Dylan T. Thayer is an Associate in the firm’s Employee Benefits department in the Albany office.
As a member of Blitman & King’s Employee Benefits Practice Group, Dylan’s practice involves compliance with various laws, including ERISA, the Affordable Care Act, COBRA, HIPAA, and the Internal Revenue Code. He helps public plans comply with applicable state and federal laws, and assists in the design, operation, and applicable qualification requirements of all types of retirement and welfare benefit plans including compliance with HIPAA/HITECH, the Affordable Care Act, COBRA, FMLA, USERRA, MHPA/MHPAEA, PPA, and Internal Revenue Code compliance (including with sections 457(f) and 409A).
Areas Of Practice
- Vanderbilt University Law School, Juris Doctor 2019
- Member, Phi Delta Phi Honor Society.
- President, Vanderbilt Law School Mock Trial Team
- Hamilton College, B. A. Religious Studies; B.A. Classical Languages, 2013, cum laude
- Member, Phi Alpha Theta and Eta Sigma Phi Honors Societies
- Recipient, Hawley Prize in Greek and Manley F. Allbright Fellowship in Theological Studies
- Varsity Athlete, Cross Country; Indoor Track; Outdoor Track